Conflict Resolution Training Courses
Train your employees to resolve conflicts constructively to see a rise in productivity and profitability
Each of your employees loses about 2.1 hours of productivity every week to conflict. Those are hours where they could be doing productive, profitable work for your organization. And, as a manager, you lose about 20 percent of your time to conflict resolution.
Do you have a conflict resolution training program to manage and prevent conflicts as they arise? If you do, is it proven to be effective?
To minimize the toxic effects of workplace conflicts, managers across the nation are turning to ServiceSkills.com’s time-tested conflict resolution training courses.
- Their intuitive online training platform makes it easy to monitor your employees’ progress as they watch videos, pass quizzes and earn certifications
- Their conflict resolution series teaches your employees “What to Say When™” conflict arises, preparing them for any disagreement
- Their courses are easily integrable with any LMS platform
- There are 120+ courses covering a wide array of training topics—conflict resolution, customer service, leadership training, email etiquette—making it easier to teach your employees the skills they need to be successful in their positions
- Well-known organizations like Symantec, Harvard Business Publishing and Visa have found success with ServiceSkills.com’s intuitive employee training platform
Conflict resolution management has never been easier. Improve performance, retention and morale by training your employees in proven conflict resolution strategies through our intuitive online learning platform.
The power of effective conflict resolution training
Spend less of your time mediating conflicts – 20 percent of managers’ times are spent resolving conflicts. Free up your day-to-day schedule to deal with more pressing tasks—like streamlining processes, evaluating performance and interacting with your team.
Increase efficiency, productivity of your organization – U.S. employees lose an average of 2.1 hours per week to conflict. Get that time back by training your employees how to handle disagreements better! With less time spent on conflict, you can get more projects done, faster.
Boost your organization’s bottom line – Each year, U.S. companies lose $359 billion to conflict. Invest in effective conflict resolution management: train your employees to communicate constructively to see an increase in productivity and, ultimately, profitability.