1. What is ServiceSkills.com?
ServiceSkills.com is a powerful online learning platform which will improve the way your staff communicates with customers and coworkers. This system is highly intuitive and simple to deploy. The techniques in these training modules will equip your team with the skills to build better customer relationships, improve teamwork and help managers lead better. Benefits to your organization include lower customer attrition, reduced turnover, improved team collaboration and a more enjoyable place to work.
This same proven content is also available in SCORM and AICC LMS formats for organizations with Learning Management Systems – with many LMS courses also available in Spanish and French as well.
2. What content does this include?
ServiceSkills.com features online access to the Communication Skills Learning Library – a collection of over 150 performance enhancing training modules spread across 13 best-selling training series. These courses address the full spectrum of customer service, customer experience, team building, mentoring, diversity, conflict resolution and leadership skills.
• Telephone Doctor® Customer Service Series
• Service Matters℠ Roundtable Series
• ServiceSims℠ Challenge Series
• Email Matters℠ The Art of Better Service
• Basic Selling Skills from A-Z℠
• 8 Keys To A More Respectful Workplace℠
• Generations@Work℠ Leveraging the Potential of Millennials
• How To Be A Terrible Team Member℠
• What To Say When℠ Team Building Series
• What To Say When℠ Conflict Resolution Series
• What To Say When℠ Mentoring Series
• Newmarket Learning℠ Leadership Series
• Houndville℠ Animated Workplace Series
3. How Will We Ensure Success?
This proven soft-skills learning content has been validated by over 30,000 organizations. Each training module is a self-contained course which will improve the learner’s skill set. In addition to viewing each video training module, your team will also benefit from:
- Course exercises and quizzes that measure retention
- Post-quiz feedback to explain and articulate the correct answer
- Printable key point reminders to reinforce the training message
- Certificates of completion to recognize achievement
- Robust administration management system to assign courses and track progress
- Dedicated Support from your Client Success Manager
- Regular Business Reviews – phone meetings with your dedicated Client Success Manager to ensure that your organization’s business goals are aligned with this training.
- Additional resources to help ensure success.
4. Does this system offer administrative tracking?
A powerful administrative tracking system is included with the hosted ServiceSkills platform. This system allows your supervisors and managers to:
- Establish administrative hierarchies
- Assign courses
- Monitor progress
- Recognize performance gaps
- Track individual rates of completion
- View scores
- Generate management reports
- Help validate this investment in your staff
Your subscription also includes a personalized phone-based introduction session for your system administrator to ensure your organization gets maximum value from this platform.
5. How will I assign the right courses for my staff?
ServiceSkills hosted platform includes an intuitive administrative interface which assists in assigning courses to learners. Assignment options also include three distinct “Learning Paths” to help your team focus on the key communication skills which will benefit them most. Each “Learning Path” can be assigned in as few as two clicks and will schedule the appropriate courses over a four-month period.
6. Are you able to personalize and brand our site?
We’ve supplied thousands of branded sites for current customers and we’d love to create one for your organization. Your team members will login to your unique web address to access their learning. The logo, images, messaging and colors will be personalized to your firm.
7. How affordable is the annual subscription?
Our all-inclusive, “buffet-style” pricing model includes over 150 individual training modules spread across 13 distinct communication skills series. Full functionality and administrative management tracking are all included in one affordable annual subscription. The per-learner investment drops as you include more team members.
ServiceSkills is America’s favorite soft-skills eLearning platform and will enhance your bottom line by improving customer retention, enhancing collaboration and reducing employee turnover.
Investment is the same for these 13 series licensed as LMS courseware for installation on your Learning Management System.
When you’re ready to get started, we offer secure online ordering.
8. What do your current clients say?
We’re especially proud of the results our clients get from ServiceSkills.com. Their enthusiastic and supportive reviews are flattering. Consider this: over one third of all our new orders come from customers who previously experienced ServiceSkills at a prior employer.
We invite you to visit our testimonial page and review our verified G2Crowd customer evaluations.
9. Is this content available for Learning Management Systems?
Yes! All 13 training series and 150+ learning modules are available in SCORM and AICC-compliant LMS builds. They’re ready for installation onto your organization’s Learning Management System. Request a test file.
We also feature many series in Spanish and French LMS versions.
10. How can we test drive this platform?
Simple. Set up a brief phone-based walk-through to evaluate this platform. During our chat, we’ll discuss your goals, review the content, demonstrate the administrative tracking system and cover any questions.
There’s no pressure at all because we’re easy – Easy Like Sunday Morning. Now how many other training vendors would include a shameless Commodores reference? That’s how you know we were meant for each other.