1. What exactly is ServiceSkills?
ServiceSkills is a proven eLearning platform which enhances the way your staff communicates with customers and coworkers. This online learning system equips your teams with the skills necessary to build better customer relationships, improve teamwork and help managers lead better.
Topics include the full spectrum of customer service, client retention, team building, employee relations, email etiquette, conflict resolution, generational issues and management development courses. Our training features video lessons, quizzes, answer feedback, key point reminders and certificates of completion. A robust administrative management system empowers your managers to monitor performance, recognize gaps and track progress.
2. How affordable is the annual subscription?
Extremely! Our all-inclusive, “buffet-style” pricing model includes all 132 individual communication training modules spread across 12 distinct training series. Full functionality and administrative management tracking are all included in one affordable annual subscription. The per-learner investment drops as you include more team members.
ServiceSkills is America’s favorite soft-skills eLearning platform and will enhance your bottom line by improving customer retention, enhancing collaboration and reducing employee turnover.
3. What do your current clients say about ServiceSkills?
Any company can tell you how great they are….blah, blah, blah, yada, yada. What matters to you is how current customers feel about their experience. Please visit our testimonial page to read some G2Crowd verified customer reviews.
#HumbleBrag: ServiceSkills is ranked The #1 Online Course Provider for Small & Mid-sized businesses.
4. Will you personalized and brand our site?
Of course! We’ve supplied thousands of branded sites for current customers and we’d LOVE to create one for your organization. Your team members will login to your unique web address to access their learning. The logo, images, messaging and colors will be personalized to your firm.
5. How Will We Ensure Performance Improvement?
This proven content has been validated by over 30,000 organizations. Each training module is a self-contained course which will improve the learner’s skill-set. In addition to viewing each video module, your team will also benefit from:
- Course exercises and quizzes that measure retention
- Post-quiz feedback to explain and articulate the correct answer
- Printable key point reminders to reinforce the training message
- Certificates of completion to recognize achievement
- Robust administration management system to assign courses and track progress
- Dedicated Support from your Client Success Manager
- Regular Business Reviews – scheduled consultation meetings with your dedicated Client Success Manager to ensure that your organization’s business goals are aligned with the training provided by ServiceSkills.
- Supportive administrative resources to help ensure success.
6. Does this system offer administrative tracking?
You bet it does! A powerful management tracking system is included with your hosted ServiceSkills platform. This system allows supervisors to:
- Establish administrative hierarchies
- Assign courses
- Monitor progress
- Recognize performance gaps
- Track individual rates of completion
- View scores
- Generate management reports
- Help validate this investment in your staff
Your subscription also includes a personalized phone-based introduction session for your system administrator to ensure your organization gets maximum value from this platform.
7. How will I assign the right courses for my staff?
ServiceSkills includes an intuitive interface which assists you in assigning courses to your staff. Assignment options also include three distinct “Learning Paths” to help your team focus on the key communication skills which will benefit them most. Each “Learning Path” can be assigned in as few as two clicks and will schedule the appropriate courses over a four-month period.
8. Is your content also available in SCORM for our LMS?
But of course! All 12 series and 132 learning modules are available in SCORM and AICC-compliant LMS builds and ready for installation onto your organization’s Learning Management System.
Request a test file.
9. May I test drive this platform before I decide?
Please do! We invite you to schedule a brief phone-based demonstration so you’re able to evaluate this platform. During our chat, we’ll discuss your goals, review the content, demonstrate the administrative tracking system and answer any questions. No pressure at all…we’re easy – easy like Sunday morning (Commodores reference).