LMS & HRIS Courseware
ServiceSkills offers LMS training courses on customer service, team building, respectful workplace issues, email etiquette, telephone skills, virtual meetings, customer loyalty, conflict resolution and mentoring.
All the series in the ServiceSkills library are all available in SCORM 1.2 and other common eLearning builds. Our customer service and soft skills LMS courses are ready to be installed onto your organization’s existing Learning Management System. All courses include English, Spanish and French captions.
Current LMS clients use industry leading learning management systems such as Cornerstone OnDemand, SumTotal/SkillSoft Skillport, BlueVolt, Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle, Brightspace, Oracle Taleo Cloud, Adobe Captivate Prime, SuccessFactors SAP, OnPoint Digital, HealthStream, Relias and Docebo.
Other customers deploy our courses via their Human Resources Information System such as Paycom, Sage, PeopleSoft, Paylocity, Kronos, ADP, Bamboo, Paycor, Paychex and more.
Over 1,000 learners? Please contact us for a customized quote.
Features of our LMS modules include:
- Efficient course completion times
- Broadcast quality, chaptered video presentations
- Quizzes with grading, post-quiz explanations and reporting functions
- Bookmarking that allows for individual self-paced learning
- Printable key points
- Many titles available in Latin American Spanish and Canadian French
Licensed as an annual subscription, these courses are published in SCORM 1.2 and other common eLearning-compliant modules for installation on your Learning Management System, Human Resource Information System or Human Capital Management
New version 4.1 LMS build featuring:
- Simplified user interface – courses have a cleaner look that is significantly easier to navigate.
- Fully responsive design – courses sense the size and type of device on which they are being displayed and will reorient and reconfigure themselves appropriately.
- Cleaner, more modern design – courses have been redesigned with current Web design trends in mind.
- Improved accessibility design – courses offer additional features for employees who might need accessible content.