Q: What is ServiceSkills?
ServiceSkills is a robust eLearning solution that delivers a curated collection of soft skills training courses designed to improve the way your employees communicate. This platform offers hundreds of customer service training, team building and workplace respect eLearning modules, supported by quizzes, answer feedback and key point reminders. A dynamic admin management system empowers supervisors to assign courses, monitor progress & recognize performance gaps. Benefits to your organization include reduced customer attrition, lower employee turnover and improved team collaboration. This eLearning system is highly intuitive and simple to deploy.
This same proven content is also available in SCORM eLearning format for organizations with Learning Management Systems or Human Resource Information Systems – with many courses also available in Spanish and French as well.
Q: What learning content is included?
ServiceSkills features online access to the Communication Skills Learning Library – a collection of hundreds of performance-enhancing video learning modules spread across 18 distinct training series. These courses address the full spectrum of customer service, team building, mentoring, diversity, business writing, online meetings, respectful workplace issues, conflict resolution and leadership skills. Video-based modules include captioned English, Spanish and French subtitle options.
- Telephone Doctor® Customer Service Series
- Service Matters℠ Roundtable Series
- ServiceSims℠ Challenge Series
- Email Matters℠ The Art of Better Service
- WACTEO℠ Internal Customer Service Series
- That’s Just Rude℠ Exploring the Rudeness Matrix
- Basic Selling Skills from A-Z℠
- How To Ruin A Virtual Meeting℠
- 8 Keys To A More Respectful Workplace℠
- Neurodiversity at Work℠
- Managing Remote Teams℠ Series
- How To Be A Terrible Team Member℠
- What To Say When℠ Conflict Resolution Series
- What To Say When℠ Team Building Series
- What To Say When℠ Mentoring Series
- Setting Performance Objectives That Work℠ Series
- Houndville℠ Animated Workplace Series
Q: How will we ensure success?
As a staple in the soft skills learning & development space, the ServiceSkills elearning content has been validated by over 30,000 organizations. Each training module is a self-contained course which will improve the learner’s skill set. In addition to viewing each video training module, your team will also benefit from:
- Course exercises and quizzes that measure retention
- Post-quiz feedback to explain and articulate the best answer
- Printable key point reminders to reinforce the training message
- Certificates of completion to recognize achievement
- Available captioned subtitles in English, Spanish and French.
- Robust administration management system to assign courses and track progress
- Dedicated Support from your Client Success Manager
- Regular Business Reviews to ensure this training is aligned with your goals
- Additional resources content to enhance learning
Q: Does this include admin tracking?
Yes, a powerful administrative tracking system is included with the hosted ServiceSkills platform. This system allows your supervisors and managers to:
- Establish administrative hierarchies
- Assign courses
- Monitor progress
- Recognize performance gaps
- Track individual rates of completion
- View scores
- Generate management reports
- Help validate this investment in your staff
Your subscription also includes a personalized phone-based introduction session for your system administrator to ensure your organization gets maximum value from this platform.
Q: How will we assign courses, track usage and monitor progress?
ServiceSkills hosted platform includes a robust administrative management system which empowers supervisors to utilize learning paths, assign courses, monitor progress and recognize performance gaps – on both individual and team levels.
Q: Can you personalize our site?
For sure! We’ve supplied thousands of branded sites for current customers and we’d love to create one for your organization. Your team members will login to your unique web address to access their learning. The logo, images, messaging and colors will be personalized to your firm.
Q: How affordable is the subscription?
Amazingly affordable! The all-inclusive, “buffet-style” pricing model includes hundreds of video learning modules spread across 18 distinct communication skills eLearning series. Full functionality and administrative management tracking are all included in one affordable annual subscription. The per-learner investment drops as you include more team members.
ServiceSkills is America’s favorite soft-skills eLearning platform and will enhance your bottom line by improving customer retention, enhancing collaboration and reducing employee turnover. Investment is the same for LMS courses installed on your Learning Management System.
When you’re ready to get started, we offer secure online ordering.
Q: What do your current clients say?
We’re appreciative for the enthusiastic third party reviews from verified ServiceSkills users. Over one third of our new accounts are clients who previously experienced ServiceSkills with a prior employer.
Please visit our testimonial page and review our verified G2Crowd customer evaluations.
Q: Will these run on our LMS or HRIS System?
Yes! All 17 training series are all available in SCORM 1.2 and other common standard eLearning builds, ready to be installed onto your organization’s Learning Management System (LMS) or Human Resource Information System (HRIS). Many series are also available in Latin-American Spanish and Canadian French versions. Request a test file by requesting a demo code.
Q: Can we test drive before we decide?
Of course. Please request a demo to set up a brief virtual demo so you’re able to evaluate our platform and content. During our chat, we’ll discuss your goals, review the content and tour the admin tracking.
There’s no commitment or pressure because we’re easy – “Easy Like Sunday Morning.” Now ask yourself, how many other training vendors would include a shameless Commodores reference from 1977? That’s how you know we were meant for each other.